The MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-light (85 g), ultra-compact progress-capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient (91 %) thanks to its sealed ball bearings. The cam works on dirty or icy ropes and can be locked in open position for use as a pulley. Diagrams for rope installation engraved on interior of pulley. Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and can be used as emergency ascender.
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley (volume and weight 50 % smaller than the MINI TRAXION)
- Excellent efficiency, thanks to sealed ball bearings (91 %)
- Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes
- For use on ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter
- Weight: 85 g. Working load: 2,5 kN x 2 = 5 kN . Breaking strength: 7.5 kN x 2 = 15 kN . Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN . Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN . Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA.