Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions. An efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems) and a carabiner that can hold a large quantity of equipment.
- D shape for good handling. Shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner. H profile:ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio. Protects markings from abrasion
- Available in four locking systems, each for different situations: SCREW-LOCK: occasional use, dirty environments. BALL-LOCK: frequent use with practical automatic locking; secure use with triple-action opening
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness. TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: 70g. BALL-LOCK: 75g. TWIST-LOCK: 75g. Major axis strength: 27kN. Minor axis strength: 8kN. Open gate strength: 8kN. Gate opening: 25mm. Guarantee: 3 years. Certification(s): CE EN 12275. Material(s): aluminum